Tuesday, February 25, 2014

6 Things to do when your BORED!

     Hello again!!!
Guess what I am? Bored! I am bored. I need snickers!

Just kidding. I don't like Snickers! Do you know what I do like though? Adorable Monkeys!
 
Isn't he TOTES ADORBS??? Or how about TOTES MCGOATS?
Yeah, I am seriously bored. I am only assuming you can tell.
So. Let me tell you some things I do when I'm bored.
1. Create an amazingly random blog post
2. Think of odd names for kids. 
3. Get a snack!
4. Burn those calories you just ate by playing with the 'performance' speed on your treadmill!       
5. Look and see if there are any famous people that share your name!
6. Reprogram your Dad's phone! JK! Do not do this! I repeat do not do this! But please, try this,
go to Khan Academy and learn how to program computers using HTML! It is so much fun!
 
OK. I have given you 6 great ideas. Now it's your turn. Use your creative mind God gave you and DO SOMETHING! 
If all else fails you, look at these!
Don't mess with me!

Relaxation is the key!

 
Amen Sista! Or Brotha! Whomever was brave enough to create this!

I personally am not on Facebook. Thank Goodness!

Rawr!

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk

OMG!

HaHaHa. This needs to be a Yo Mama Joke!

Cute!

Mine!

What happened to it's face?

I dunno what to say!

This one is so true!

Yesssirreee! Every time I look at this, it makes me laugh!
Oh yeah, and judge this class of horses!
Place your horses in order from best, to last. Such as if you place it with 1 first, 2 second, 3 third, and 4 fourth, than your placing is 1-2-3-4. 
 
 
Thanks for reading, and helping me through this boredom!
Okie Girl~
 
PS: My computers having trouble, so sorry for the to many spaces and stuff.
PPS: I'm still bored
PPPS: My brother's nickname is Stumpy.
PPPPS: That was random.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment